PRIMARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL
" There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning."
The school follows the CBSE curriculum. The students work with the CBSE curriculum taught to them through intergrated lesson plans, hands on experience and guided discovery learning which helps them to observe, explore, investigate with creativity and make sense of what they learn. The curriculum encourages students to be active learners who explore, understand and participate in the world around them.
This holistic approach to education introduces children to ideas and experiences that will help them become responsible, active participants in society.
English is the medium of instruction. Tamil, Hindi are the other languages the students learn.
Apart from fulfilling the CBSE curriculum frame work objectives, the school has set itself a number of additional objectives, they are as follows:
- Ensuring attainment of individual potential in the three areas of Reading, Writing and Mathematics
- Development of children s self esteem within a cultures of respect
- Enhancing the cognitive development of students
- Promotion of staff development towards attainment of school goals
- Creating a physical environment that supports these school goals
- Encouraging teachers to be life long learners and mentors